Migrate to Ethereum and Unlock a World of Benefits
Attention genesis NFT holders! We are excited to announce that the migration of our NFT collection from the Polygon blockchain to the Ethereum blockchain is now LIVE.
The community decided in a majority vote that migrating their NFTs from the Polygon to the Ethereum ecosystem provides our genesis collection with more opportunities for increased security, liquidity, and scalability.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
This migration will unlock a world of new benefits for our NFT holders. You will have access to a wider range of decentralized platforms, as well as new opportunities for staking and trading. Most importantly, you will be able to integrate your NFTs in soon-to-launch Hasbulla games.
You will find the submission form below. This allows you to burn your NFTs (scenario 1) or, if you have already burned them, to submit the burn transaction hashes (scenario 2).
HOW WILL THE BURN PROCESS WORK?
1. Connect your wallet via Metamask wallet extension (desktop) or the Metamask browser (app).
2. Your address will automatically be added to the “From address” and “To address” fields. The “To address” value can be changed if you want to receive your new ETH NFTs to a different address.
3. Select all your genesis NFTs for burning. Note, the Polygon network must be selected. If you are connected to any other network, you will be prompted to switch to the polygon network.
4. Press SEND, sign and submit the transaction.
5. DO NOT PROCEED TO SCENARIO 2 until 10 days after submitting the transaction.
Scenario 2 (Only if necessary):
If you have already burned your NFTs bu have not received them after 48 hours (check hidden NFTs first), request to mint the NFTs on the new contract.
1. Select “I already burned my NFT”, choose a network if necessary and insert one or more burn transaction hashes.
2. Specify the wallet address where the NFTs were, and the address where you want to receive the NFTs on the new network.
3. Submit the form
How will I receive my new genesis NFTs on the ETH network?
– Once submitted, the server will automatically crosscheck burn requests on Polygon Scan.
– If the check passes, your new ETH NFTs will be minted directly to the provided wallet address.
– The new ETH NFTs will appear on Opensea under our new collection titled ‘Hasbulla Genesis Collection’.
NOTE: The server will automatically check and process the mint requests in a single batch ONCE EVERY 7 DAYS. Please be patient during that time. Please email email@example.com if you have any issues beyond this timeframe.